Waiting on the Lord


"Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength...."


This passage has never been so meaningful to me in all my life. Seeing Nick bound to a wheelchair or the bed or couch has made me realize in an even deeper way the power of the words..........."They shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint."


As I move throughout the house, I am so much more aware of the blessing of simply walking and not fainting. I look at Nick who absolutely longs to walk and cannot. I think of Natalie who is also bedridden right now. It is almost more than I can bear, and then I remember this verse and I know.............


Nick has to wait upon the Lord. Natalie has to wait upon the Lord. The Lord will renew their strength.


I am still praying for a miracle for Natalie and for Nick.


The Jericho March starts Monday. You choose your time and your path. Read below for details about the Scriptures and see the link to the website that talks about the history of the Jericho March. I am so excited! I believe that God will do great things through this march in all the lives of those who participate.




4 Comments:

Blogger Life with Spirit said...

Hi Tammy. Just wanted to let you know that I posted on my blog for my readers to join the March and to pray for Nick and Natalie. Its at http://lifewithspirit.blogspot.com Still praying!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayer for nick:

"Father, You formed us in our mother's womb and established the number of our days before there was even one of them. You are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, and nothing escapes Your notice.

Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and there is nothing too difficult for You. So I bring nick before You now, and ask that You would touch him with Your almighty power. Your word says that "You hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Hear nick now, as he cries out to You and answer him in this time of need.

Touch his body Lord, with the strength he needs to fight this condition that he may recover quickly. Your Word declares that it's by Your stripes that we are healed, so I take hold of that promise for nick right now, and I proclaim your provision for his healing. Let Your peace overshadow him, and Your presence be his comfort at this time. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!"

* I love prayercentral.net...it has wonderful tools that help you pray scriptural prayers like the one above

Blogger Paula V said...

I love that verse. I have repeated it to myself several times. Though, in all honesty, I do think how will I get strength from the waiting in the midst of pain. Yet, in the same breath I turn around and don't question it but TRUST that God will strengthen me as I wait upon Him.
Blessings, sweet sweet one.
PP

Blogger Bonnelle Pagel said...

Standing with you Tammy!

Love,
Bonnelle

Post a Comment

Home

About Me