A Home for Evan.........................
As many of you know, Evan headed out to California about a week and a half ago.

He is living with the son of one our friends who teaches at Kentucky Christian University with my husband until he finds his own place.

After praying, I felt compelled tonight to reach out to my California readers with a request.

Evan finds out Wednesday about a job interview he had last week at a gym. We are praying this works out, and Evan is able to have a regular income. If it does, he is looking for a place to rent for the next 6 months or so until he figures out the next chapter in this journey.

His dream is to work full-time using his exercise science degree as a fitness trainer and at the same time take acting classes in the evenings. He is a hard-working, sweet, considerate young man.

While this is not a normal blog post for me, I couldn't move on to grading papers until I asked.....

Does ANYONE know of ANYONE who is interested in renting a room, a basement, ANYTHING to Evan? We would love to know that he is in a safe place, and tonight when I got on my blog the stars on my visitor map were in a perfect line over the state of California and I just felt like God was saying, "Ask your readers!"

So I am.

I will post the winner of my give-away of Renee's book in just a little bit, but for now, if you have any ideas for Evan please email me at tammynischan@yahoo.com.

God bless you all,
Tammy


2 Comments:

Anonymous Robyn C said...

What part of California? I have family in the Sacramento area that may be willing to help out. Please let me know if that is anywhere close to where he will be.

Anonymous Tammy said...

He is in the LA area....near Hollywood. Thanks for checking, Robyn. Love you!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me