A Picture Paints A Thousand Words
Isaiah 30:18-19
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you;
he rises to show you compassion.
For the LORD is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!
O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem,

you will weep no more.
How gracious he will be when your cry for help!
As soon as he hears, he will answer you.

This week has been so busy for our family. Nick has radiation every day about 30 minutes away, so we are on the road a lot. My mom is here with us helping out with our other children. We have started construction in our garage.... we are changing it into a family room which I am calling our "healing room." We want a place for Nick to be able to "get away" from the hustle and bustle of everything and not be "stuck" in our living room when someone comes to our front door.
This is a picture of Nick yesterday when we were describing the room to him on the way to his radiation appointment!
He is doing SO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will write more later, but I had to let you know that I love you all and your prayers are getting us through each and every day!
The verses at the top were part of my quiet time the other day and I just loved them!
Thank you, Lord, for hearing our cries for help and showing compassion!!!


13 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Tammy, I'm not sure if you have read this yet, but here is another mother's journey with a child with cancer. http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/09/what-id-like--1.html

Blogger Sheryl said...

Tammy, thank you for sharing Nick's smile with me today!

Love you,
Sheryl

Blogger Paula V said...

What a beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing this. I just sat and stared at his smile. The joy of the Lord indeed.

Love you, sweet friend.
Paula

Blogger Rose said...

Thanks for the beautiful picture, you made my day :-) Nick, keep on smiling!

Blogger Bonnelle Pagel said...

What an awesome smile! It's so great to see that and I'm sure it was even more so for you. How beautiful!

Love you SO much!

Praying & Believing,
Bonnelle

Blogger Susan said...

Oh how special!! Please give Nick a big "high five for me".

What a precious child!!

Thanks for sharing this moment with us.

When I grow up I want to be like Nick~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick's smile is contagious!!

So glad to hear that he has been having better days!!!

Still praying for the miracle!!
"thumbs-up"
Kim from PA

Blogger Jennifer said...

Tammy,

WOW - what a blessing!! It was wonderful to see Nick's smile, share the good news that he is feeling so well and to hear about the "healing room"...how cool!! You made my day!

Rejoicing with you,

Jennifer

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy!!!

I am so thankful that you shared Nicks picture with us. He looks So Happy!!!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better blessing than to see his smiling face.

Always in Our Prayers.....Charlotte

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, That smile says it all!!!!!!
Thank the Lord.
Much in Prayer,
Brenda

Blogger Cheri said...

Thanks you so much for sharing Nick's smiling face! It is so wonderful to see. I'm so glad that he is doing well and can't wait to hear more!

Love, Cheri

Blogger Nat Nat said...

You don't know me, I found your blog from Missy's I just wanted to say that his Smile is amazing. You can see the light of Christ in his eyes. I am sending my prayers and thoughts to you and Nick and your family. Thanks for sharing your faith you are truly an inspiration!

Blogger DeeDee said...

Praying for Nick...
and for you.

Beautiful picture :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me