My Heart is Aching
God knew that today was going to be hard for me................I am sure that is why He laid the words to "Praise The Lord" on my heart this morning in bed.

I needed the words to that song to carry me through.

Nick's pediatrician wanted to talk to me today about Nick and about his pain, so I drove to Ashland (30 minutes away) all by myself (Tim was already gone to golf with our son Todd) to see her. I had several friends who offered to go, but I kept feeling the Spirit say, "Lean on me...not on others."

Shew!

When the nurse put me in a room that I have sat in so many times with Nick and I waited for Nick's doctor, I couldn't hold back the tears. When she came in, she held me forever while I cried and cried and cried and cried. We had a good visit. OH, I love her so much.

Tonight you can feel the tension in our house. Everyone is so uptight. I feel like all of our kids are edgey, Tim and I are edgey, and nothing feels right.

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone................" That is my prayer.


5 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

Precious Tammy,
My thoughts, my supplications, and His Kingdom Shalom be upon you & your home, sweet Friend...this entire day.

May the glorious Presence of the LORD surround Nick with both highest favor and blessing.

Joyfully interceding...

Blogger Sheryl said...

Oh Tammy, I just read the past two posts! Praising the Lord in the midst of this does not come naturally but He is pleased you are "choosing" it. My heart aches along with you. That's not much comfort, I know. But that's what I have and I am praying.

Even though your words about praising God were about you. I want you know how much you've encouraged me through them today. I will choose to praise Him today as well.

Love you,
Sheryl

Blogger Susan said...

Oh Tammy...

I'm wrapping my prayers all around you and sending so much love your way...

Keep holding on my sweet friend♥

Blogger Paula V said...

Oh, sweet Tammy. My heart breaks for you. What obedience and strength as you listened to the Father and make that trip on your own...or rather with Him alone.

Continue to praise Him and allow Him to be your strength in these times of pain and not understanding.
Love and Prayers,
Paula

Blogger Addicted to Beadz said...

Tammy,

My heart hurts for your family. Praising the Lord while you lean on Him is so uplifting to me! Please know I'm praying!

Cheryl

Post a Comment

Home

About Me