Home Again......on My Front Porch
I have been computer-less this past week, so I have missed being able to share life with all of you.

I wanted to post a very quick note to let you know that Nick had a great time with his brother Todd and friend Caleb while we were at Myrtle Beach. I am so thankful that we had this opportunity to once again take Nick away from "his problems" and have some fun!

Last night, after we had unpacked from a week-long trip and 10-hour day of driving, I made coffee and ended up on our front porch watching our neighbor's fireworks display. In the distance, I could see other fireworks going off in all directions. It was beautiful!

It felt good to be back home. There is no place like home, is there?

I am thankful for so much in spite of the uncertainty each day holds......when I find myself becoming overcome with fear, I whisper the verse, "When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God whose Word I praise. In God I will trust. I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" Oh, I love this verse so much!

I have a huge writing assignment to do for our county schools, so I will be consumed for the next week or so. I will try to post small comments when I can. Once I get this finished, I am anxious to reconnect in a much more personal way! I love you all so much! For now, I will be thinking of you all......from my front porch!

Tammy


3 Comments:

Blogger Paula V said...

Oh the peacefullness of front porches. Yours look especially peaceful. You are close to me as I'm in southern Indiana...60 minutes from Lville.

Blogger Bonita said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy some time at Myrtle Beach. Ya'll were very brave to go the week of the fourth of July! Enjoy that front porch.

Blogger Susan said...

Oh Tammy,

I just L-O-V-E you new make-over!! Your blog is so BEAUTIFUL!!

Glad you guys had a nice time away, especially Nick.

I continue to pray for you daily.

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed. . . (NIV) Romans 4:18

Believing with you♥

Post a Comment

Home

About Me