Thankful
If you know me in "real life" or if you follow my blog/Nick's website, you know that I have had a VERY ROUGH week!

One thing after another has caused me to feel fear, doubt, negativity, blah, blah, blah.

We came home from a literal "dream" vacation and were smacked in the face with the reality that life at our house is anything but a dream. Honestly, many times I would probably call life at our house a "nightmare."

However, in spite of the worry I have about Nick, the frustration I have with teenage children, the drama of having a girl with friendship issues, and trying to stay happily married when my husband and I are both about to crack from the pressures of life, I am still thankful!

That's right! I am thankful! Thankful for a God who promises to never leave me or forsake me. Everything else seems so insignificant when I hold it up to the truth that God loves me......no matter what life may be like in my somewhat foggy dreamworld!


3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hey Tammy,

Please know I have not ceased to pray for Nick, you and your entire family...

No, I know it must be a daily battle.

Praise God we can rest in the fact the battle is truly HIS not ours!

Praying for the Lord to give you strength for your journey, peace that passes all understanding and joy unspeakable in the midst of the storms.

Keep holding on to Jesus♥

Blogger Shanita Waters said...

Thanks for posting this message. This is the 3rd time that I've heard it this week - confirmation. We must all learn to be content in whatsoever state we are in.

Blogger Joyfulsister said...

Hi Tammy.. Whew can I relate!! Even though my two older ones are on their own there still is drama with their personal lives from time to time. Sometimes I feel like I need a time out lol, As with my Mariah the 10 yr old there is the friends and drama as well, but like you said it doesn't make our Thanksfulness cease,

Blessings Lorie

Post a Comment

Home

About Me