Are Your Tweezers in the Washer????

I'm at home today.

Heading to the doctor in about an hour.

I've been fighting a cough and head cold for three weeks now, and I finally decided that I probably need more than an occasional Tylenol.

As I was thinking of what to write today, I ran across these pictures from the morning before Erich's reception and I was reminded of how God used tweezers in my washer to help me prepare for that particular day.

See, the Friday night before the reception I had looked everywhere for my tweezers with no luck.

On Saturday morning as I was switching some laundry from the washer to the dryer, I felt a poke on my hand and, lo and behold, there lay my tweezers...nestled quietly between the folds of two blankets.

reception 0003_resize

reception 0004_resize

I felt the need to take a picture (imagine that!), but at the same time, I didn't really know why.

When I went to take the picture, I realized that my battery was almost totally dead in my camera and had I not taken this picture I wouldn't have had my battery charged for Erich and Mallory's reception.

I was thankful that very moment for tweezers in my washer, and I knew why I had wanted to take the picture!!!

So, today, as I sit here sniffling, coughing, and feeling rather "blah," it seemed like a perfect time to say,

"Be thankful for things like tweezers in your washer!  You never know how God might be using them to make some other part of your life a little better!"

Ephesians 5:20

.......always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(After the last two posts, you may never ask me to do a load of laundry for you, but it was a risk I had to take. :)  )



5 Comments:

Anonymous Christine said...

Sorry you're feeling bad now too! Hope EVERYONE is feeling better soon! As for you doing laundry~I'm just glad you're keeping it real! I think things like that happen to more people than would admit!

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Christine. I just had to get a shot, and my medicines are being filled at the pharmacy so hopefully I can get over this before the holiday next weekend......bronchitis and a sinus infection.......

Much love to you and thank you for every prayer. Hope your weekend is a great one!

My nephew and sister-in-law are on their way to our house, so I'd better be feeling better quickly! :) Tomorrow Evan turns 21!!

Blogger Sherry Jenkins said...

happy birthday to Evan. Tammy, I hope you start feeling better quickly. I so love how you can find God in the little things of life. He speaks to us in sooo many ways and you always can seem to find them. You make my day better every time I read your blog. Get well soon:O)
Sherry

Blogger Sherry Jenkins said...

Tammy, what has happened to the music on your blog? I don't have it anymore. It says the playl;ist is empty. Just wondering.

Blogger Unknown said...

Sherry,
Thank you so much for telling me about the music. Is it working now for you?
Love you,
Tammy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me