The planting begins.........

IMG_0335 I thought about my grandpa a lot today.  He loved to work in his Oklahoma garden.  I always told him that he reminded me of Elmer Fudd...forever trying to come up with some new funny trap to catch the pesty rabbits that would nibble on his plants.

IMG_0337 I'll carry on my grandpa's love for gardening.IMG_0342  And I'll share my love for digging in the soil with anyone who wants to dig with me.IMG_0345 I'm amazed at how God created the world.

IMG_0346

So many different kinds of plants, so many different colors...

IMG_0349

I'll watch my garden grow.IMG_0348 And pray that somehow God can speak to me every time I'm in it.

If you're ever in Grayson, come share some garden time with me.

Much love,



2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Love that little hand holding the potato! So Cute!

Blogger Amber said...

Loving your pics...and the stories...LOVE YA!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me