Happy Easter!
I wanted to take a minute as the sun was rising this morning to simply say, "Happy Easter!"

Just as surely as the sun comes up every morning, I believe that God's Son rose from the dead on resurrection day over 2000 years ago.

And just as surely as I believe that He rose, I also believe that He will come again.

In the twinkling of an eye!


1 Corinthians 15:51-53

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Looking up with Hope,


6 Comments:

Anonymous Violeta said...

Jesus asks us to do the same
But these insights do not yet exhaust the meaning of this “beatitude.” In the story, as Jesus is putting on his garments again and taking his place with them, he asks them: “Do you understand what I have done to you?” The very question signals that the answer is not self-evident!

HAPPY EASTER ,TAMMY !!
LOVE YOU SWEET FRIEND !

Silent Reflection on the Words of Jesus from the Cross is a way to pray on Good Friday:

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

“Today you will be with me in paradise.”

“Woman, behold your son…behold, your mother.”

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

“I thirst.”

“It is finished.”

“Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.”

Violeta,

Happy Easter to you too! I just love the thought that one man's life,death, and resurrection means as much to someone on the opposite side of the world as it does to me!!! Just another proof that HE IS LORD OF ALL!

Love you,
Tammy

Blogger Rose said...

It is the Easter Joy that keeps us hopeful...... that we will see our loved ones again... Alleluia!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read 1 Corinthians 15 last night and part of it after lunch today with the family. Good reminder as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord.
marhta

Blogger Honeycombs said...

Hallelujah, we serve a risen Saviour and yes, He is coming back one day. Easter Blessings Jean

Blogger Glynnis Whitwer said...

Hi Tammy - I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you today, and praying that the hope of Easter ... and heaven ... is filling your heart.
Love - Glynnis

Post a Comment

Home

About Me