From Any Angle.....This is my least favorite "chore"

IMG_0310

IMG_0314

 IMG_0307IMG_0312 IMG_0319 Sometimes I wonder what Israel complained about the most?

For some reason, I think they had bigger things on their hearts than ironing.

So, I believe these words from God speak to all who are weary today-for whatever reason.

God was with the Israelites, strengthening them.  He is with you too.

Isaiah 40:27-31

Why do you say, O Jacob,
       and complain, O Israel,
       "My way is hidden from the LORD;
       my cause is disregarded by my God"?

Do you not know?
       Have you not heard?
       The LORD is the everlasting God,
       the Creator of the ends of the earth.
       He will not grow tired or weary,
       and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary
       and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
       and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
       will renew their strength.
       They will soar on wings like eagles;
       they will run and not grow weary,
       they will walk and not be faint.

 



8 Comments:

Blogger Bonita said...

It's funny how we are all different. Ironing and laundry are my most favorite chores. Bathrooms and mopping are another story entirely.

Bonita,

I will come clean your bathrooms if you will iron my clothes!!

Love you!

Tammy

Blogger Jennifer said...

Simply thinking about you this morning:) Sending you a hug, too.

So longing for Heaven today - but I will be faithful (with ironing and all the rest:)!!) until then....

Love ya - Jennifer

Blogger Trish said...

I would rather scrub a toilet with my bare hands than iron a shirt. Same thing goes for dusting. Oh, and vacuuming! I feel your pain...

Anonymous Lisa Franke said...

The first thing I noticed was the "Faultless" In the first photo. Our God is Faultless but us on the other hand are not. Therefore we are complainers!

I am so thankful his love us is so great that he can forgive my faults and my complaining!

Lisa

Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa, AMEN!!! I loved that my can said "fault" on it in that picture.
Shew! Thankful for a "faultless Savior!"

Jennifer, I'm with you on longing for Heaven today!

Trish, we are kindred toilet-scrubbing sisters!

Love you all!

Blogger Susan said...

Hey Tammy,

This is so cute. I actually enjoy ironing.

I either call a good friend or listen to a teaching.

Before I know it, it's all done!

Love you~

Blogger Unknown said...

That's what I need to do!! Move my ironing board to the room where I watch Joyce Meyer! I tape her every morning and have trouble finding a time to watch it!

Great idea, Susan!

Love you!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me