I love Mandisa.......
NICK AND HIS BUDDY ANDREW LAST JANUARY AT THE BEACH!




When I opened my email a bit ago, I wasn't expecting an email from Tim (my husband) telling me that he had read a story on CNN about Mandisa's new song (he knows I love her so much.)








He gave me the link to click on so I could listen to it and said, "you'll need a kleenex."








Wow!








He was right!








I just couldn't wait to share it with all of you......








So I hope you can click on the link below and go to imeem website. Scroll down to Number 11 on the list......yes.....NUMBER 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








And close your eyes and listen to the song, "You Wouldn't Cry (Andrew's Song)," that she wrote for a friend who lost a child.








Oh my goodness.








It takes my breath away even now.








Thank you, Tim, for sharing this with me. I love you.








And thank you, Mandisa! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing with all of us!

Andrew, Nick is saying all of this to you too!! He's waiting for you on the other side of that mountain!!














4 Comments:

Blogger Molli and Ty said...

Guess what Mandisa is coming to my church on March 26th! I hope she sings that song, because I will be worshiping to it for you!!!

Love you guys,

Molli Falgout (Becky's sis-in-law)
North Carolina

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, Thank you for sharing this song. It meant so much to Andrew and I. The photos were beautiful. While listening, my memories flooded of two little boys growing up together, jumping on the trampoline, going to see George Bush, and church spy missions! There is so much more for them to explore!!

Blogger natalie said...

Dear Friend,

Thank you for sharing, I love the song and hadn't heard it before! Can't wait to buy the CD.

I had a good cry, remembering Malorie. I can see her big brown eyes and her smiling telling me, if I could see her now! I am sure Nick is saying those same words to you as he waits to show you around. Sometimes, I just miss her sooo much, I just can't wait til we are all together again!!!

I wonder if our Mal has met your Nick and Adrienne? Sometimes I think I just need that reminder, Mal is having the time of her life! Thanks for blessing me with this song.

Praying you have a peaceful sleep tonight,

natalie

Post a Comment

Home

About Me