Made Me Smile!

Carol, Thanks for sharing this vide with me!! It made me smile and have tears at the same time.  Not because I was sad, but because I was so moved just watching such a large group of people do something for a great cause.  I just love this!

(Be sure to pause my blog music before clicking play.)

Here's the story that came with the link to this video:

Our daughter-in-law,  Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness.  This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves.  I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.
When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community.  Please check it out.  It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?
Ann Somers



3 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

That's awesome! :0)

Blogger Beckypdj said...

That was great. So many people participating!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the video on your site so more people can watch it and more money can go to the hospital and free testing.
Carol

Post a Comment

Home

About Me