Thank you

II Corinthians 10
17
But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." 18For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

I really wasn't sure how to say "thank you" for the unexpected award I received from the Internet Cafe for being named one of the Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs of 2008.

Actually, I wasn't going to say anything at all, but my mom (yes, I'm 43 but she still tells me what to do sometimes) said I needed to say something.

So, I'm writing a very brief "thank you" to all of you who nominated my blog (I didn't even know there was a contest).

I was in the top 10 of the "Cup Overfloweth Blogs" category.

Honestly, my blog is my outlet, my therapy, my place to go when my thoughts cannot be kept within me.......

It truly is my special little place to share..........

My Heart and His Words.

Thanks for sharing my special little place with me and God.

Forever Praising Him....even in the Storm,




4 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Blessings Tammy...Listen to your mom but I'm with you in 2 Cor. 10.

I'm on a MISSION of 100 today!
So I'm stopping over to add my Congratulations!!!on being one of the Top 100 at Internet Cafe!

It is such an honor to know that we encourage & inspire others. It is pure JOY to see you honored in this way. I was so touched to be included among blogs like yours!

Thanks for being such a blessing to us all!!!

May God continue to lead & direct you & your blog as You honor Him first!

I truly believe that your blog is just what you say...a special place to share YOUR HEART & HIS WORDS!

Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't think of anyone who deserves the award more than your blog! Congratulations!! Your blog is a genuine blessing....

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your top blog. I really enjoyed looking around your blog... You heart, your words, really touched my heart. Your heart for our God is beautiful...Glorifying Him!

Blessings to you.

Blogger Rose said...

You deserve this so much! I hope more people will find their way here to read your blog. It has blessed me so much to share your journey with you.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me