A Special Friend!




Brandon, one of Nick's best friends, showed up at my house a few weeks ago all decked out in his brand new "Nick Wardrobe!"



He said that when he put on the jeans he had no idea that on one leg was a "three," on one leg was a "one," and on the pocket was a cross.





He was so excited, of course, because Nick is forever "13." And Nick loved Jesus with all of his heart and soul....so does Brandon!




I couldn't believe the necklace, belt, and belt buckle he had ordered! He couldn't wait to show me and Tim!









God gave me Nick for 13 years. I had to give him back for now.

I am so thankful He left me with so many other wonderful boys to keep my heart filled with earthly love and hugs!

And special moments like this one with one of Nick's dearest friends.

I love you, Brandon!


5 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Tammy it is wonderful how GOD helps our hearts heal by reminders of NICK and his clothes that his friend was wearing. IT HELPS WHEN WE HAVE THOSE BAD DAYS WHEN WE ARE SAD THOSE LITTLE REMINDERS GIVES US HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS A HEAD. IT IS LIKE GOD IS PUTTING HIS ARMS AROUND US TO COMFORT OUR HEARTS AND LETTINGS US KNOW HE UNDERSTAND HOW WE MISS OUR LOVE ONES. LIKE WITH MY MOM WHEN I THINK OF HER I WILL SEE A BUTTERFLY, SHE LOVED BUTTERFLIES, IT GIVES ME HOPE. WHAT A BLESSING FOR US ALL.

Blogger Cheri said...

Now that's just cool.

Blogger Christine said...

That was awesome!

We had a precious guest speak at ladies group last night at church. She talked to us about the different ways God gives us comfort and how we can take that comfort and spread it around to others. It was wonderful of Nick's friend to share his "comfort" with you and you to in turn share it with us. God loves to share these little gifts of hope with us.
I pray for your comfort, hope and beautiful days ahead.

Christine

Blogger Bonnelle Pagel said...

Catching up on your blog tonight was so... wonderful. I love all the little insights that you have... from being a big girl to the tall man to Brandon's clothes and how Nick will be forever 13.

God is so kind in how He carries us through each day and how He reminds us of His love.

I love you sweet Tammy and continue to pray for God's grace and strength to be upon you. May you feel His overwhelming love for you and your family, even in the little things.

Blogger Preachin Patrick said...

I am glad that there are little rays of "sonshine" in your life each day. God is so good at comforting us!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me