I'm Moving
As much as I've always loved rearranging furniture in my home,
I'm not a person who deals with life changes very well.

Big decisions scare me.
I think and rethink the pros and cons of any possible decision in my life to the point of often deciding simply not to make any decision at all that could risk losing the security and safety of what is already known.

So, as I type this last post for my web address, 

www.tammynischan.blogspot.com,

I'm a bit emotional.

It's hard to believe that I started blogging here in December of 2007.

Erich and Evan were barely in college when this blog began.  Erich is now a critical care nurse, married and living in Texas with his beautiful wife.  Evan has spent several years living in California and will be leaving for school in Europe in just two weeks.  They are both amazing young men, and I couldn't be more proud of either of them.

Todd was only a thirteen-year-old timid boy when I typed my first entry here.  He's now headed quickly towards twenty-one and has been to Japan and India without me or Tim along with him.  I am so excited to see all the ways God will use him as he finishes up college and heads out into the world as a missionary.

Olivia was a little single-digit, nine-year-old tomboy when I created this blog.
She's now sixteen and has blossomed into a beautiful young lady who still has a passion for sports and outdoor adventures.

Nick was in a good place with his cancer when I began blogging.
This little corner of the world became an outlet for all my doubts, questions, and fears as his cancer returned and his fight for life became the only thing that mattered in our house for a long, long time.

I poured out my deepest thoughts here.

This is the place where you walked through grief with me.

I can almost barely stand the thought of this web address not being an active one,
but sometimes in life you reach a place where you know God is calling you to something that looks a little different.

A place where He can have more opportunities to be glorified.

A place where He can reach more people.

So, even though, Tim and I are not moving in a literal sense,
my blog is changing addresses and with this change is coming a new look and a new beginning.

I'm nervous, because I have a lot to learn about my new home; 
and I don't want to lose you along the way.

I have an amazing blog support team all the way down in Chile 
who I talk to on the phone and email often.

Gustavo and Danielle with 
have been nothing less than amazing and patient as we have worked together for several months to get this new address off and running.

So, today, I am introducing my new blog.


I'll tell you more about it over the next few days, but for today, I'd love for you to visit


You'll see a whole new look.

You'll see that my blog music is back with just a little click on the bottom right screen.

You'll see that I have been collecting heart photos, and you may discover a photo you have shared with me has been included in the constantly growing slideshow of love.

I have a feeling I'll still post from this address from time to time, but for now, this will be the last post.

I never thought I would have tears over something as silly as blog address, but I do.

I think I'll feel better when I know you have found me at 


I look forward to continuing to share life with you from this new home.

Let me know when you find me there!

I love you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With these words, I say goodbye to 
www.tammynischan.blogspot.com

and I open the door to my new home


Please come in and visit for a while.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, i nope moving goes smoothly. You won't get rid of me. I went to have a look but it didn't seem to display well on y Ipad so will check again from my laptop. Change is hard but is often a very good thing.

Jen, I just heard about your Ipad issue from my blog designer and she has fixed it! Thank you so much for letting me know!! Love you so much!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to write on your new site. It would not except it.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me