After Revelation........

I'm always struck by the stark contrast between the energy, momentum, and majestic events as the book of Revelation ends and the calmness, serenity, and simple events as the book of Genesis begins.

This morning I was thinking about the end times and how the new heavens and the new earth will be created by the same God who created our heavens and earth, and I wondered, "What will the new earth be like? Will the perfection of the garden of Eden be recreated?"  I think it talks somewhere in the Bible about Heaven having a tree of life which the garden also had, and now I'm wanting to spend some time reading Randy Alcorn's book about Heaven again.

We're getting ready to start Beth Moore's Bible study on the book of Revelation in Sunday school class, and I am so excited!

I think I will read the book on Heaven at the same time, so I can look for any comparisons along the way.

One thing is for sure:

Jesus is coming back one day to take us to Heaven!

I use to fear this event as a little girl.  I am so glad that the Bible says that "Fear is the beginning of wisdom."

If you fear the return of Jesus today, know that you are on a journey to becoming wise!

As you journey, this fear will transform into something beautiful.  One day, all of our fears will be wiped away as we stand in the presence of Perfection.

I think that is why the Bible says, "Perfect love casts out fear!"

After Revelation, there will be perfection once again.

Perfection that removes all fear.

Today, as you venture into the first Monday of this new year, spend some time thinking about Jesus' return.  How does it make you feel to think that He is preparing a place for you?

I'm praying for you today!

I'm praying that you will feel the excitement and joy that comes from knowing that this is not our forever home.

I'm praying that you will stand firm in the goals you have set for this year.

I'm praying that you will feel peace no matter what you are facing today!

God is on your side!  He has a heavenly home waiting for you!  Nothing can separate you from His love!

Embrace His love today and remember there is wonderful life...........

After Revelation!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is going to be beautiful, all the beauty we see here in nature will be undescribable. I see everyone loving each other with no prejudices. I hope and pray all will be ready. There is so much going on that it worries me that some will be left behind. We certanily enduring a lot here. Sounds like a good study. Hopefully you will have time to share. Sent a good update to you last night on Charlotte. Glorify God even in troubled times. Hugs to you, Sandy

Blogger natalie said...

Tammy,

Ahhh, Heaven, I can't wait! What a day that will be, spending eternity with or Heavenly Father, seeing our Angels, and just being together, forever.

"The Best is Yet to Come!"

natalie

p.s. thank you for inspiring me, I cleaned out my jewelry box this morning! I love you.untranz

Anonymous bethany Boring said...

I had a few minutes during my appointment to catch-up with your blog. I LOVE these verses outlined here! So encouraging to me right now!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me