Good Morning!
Monday mornings roll around so quickly, don't they?

I left for school at 6:30 this morning, and I'm sitting here at my desk trying to make sure I'm ready for today, tomorrow, Wednesday...........

The truth is this:

The only "ready" that's going to matter in the end is the "ready" that has to do with my soul.

A deer came right to the edge of the interstate this morning and had I not seen his head and legs move a bit I never would have seen him clearly enough to slow down and move to the other lane. His coloring blended in perfectly with the rocks behind him.

So, as I sit here this morning surrounded by notebooks, workbooks, and calendars, I realize that in the end noone is really going to care how ready I was for tomorrow's teaching.........this class would easily go on without me.

I, on the otherhand, will care deeply about how I will feel when I stand before the Creator of the Universe.

In the end, it's me and it's you...................

Alone

With Him.

I am praying that your day today is filled with opportunities to make Him smile.

Don't forget to post your email address below by clicking on "___ comments." The number will change so I left it blank. When you click on that phrase you will be able to leave your information. :)

I love you all so much.

Have a wonderful day.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Once again your words have spoken directly to my heart. I guess we can all lose sight of the things that truly matter at one time or another, but I never cease to be amazed how during those times, God's hand directs certain people to me or me to certain people so they can minister right to my heart. I am humbled and in awe of how much He loves me and cares about my struggles.

Thank you for allowing God to use you again to help me. You are truly loved!

Tracy Tuggle
Woodstock, Georgia
tracy@closingsolutionsllc.com

Blogger Sandy said...

This was so beautiful. I just love the things you share. Thank you for sharing.

Sandy Bowman
Huntingburg, Indiana

Post a Comment

Home

About Me