Does it really matter????????

marriage 0001_resize  There was a time in my life when I would have been very UNHAPPY to find rolls of toilet paper placed in opposite ways.

marriage 0004_resize

I have a little joke with a friend of mine whose husband will only allow the toilet paper to be placed on the roll in a certain way, so when I saw this in my bathroom Sunday morning, I had to laugh and send her a picture!!

 

To me these rolls of toilet paper say a lot about marriage and about life.

Everyone's different

Things won't always match.

We won't always agree.

We need to be thankful for what we have.

Opposites attract?

And the list goes on and on.

Someday I am suppose to read these two books and share about them with you...someday.

As you can see, my basket of books that I am trying to read is very full.  I am looking forward to snow days!!!!

marriage 0005_resize

For now, I wanted to share pictures of the books with you in case you want to pick them up at the store or order them online to read for yourself!!!

 marriage 0006_resize marriage 0007_resize

I CORINTHIANS 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Battlefield of the Mind is coming tomorrow!!!!!!!  Love you all!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Thank you, Tammy. I was drawn to your post last night...been a while since I've visited. My heart was overcome with the thought of the Love that the clowns (your friends) were able to bless you with. So, this morning...I was hopeful I'd find the same thing and decided to revisit. Many things on my mind...feeling overwhelmed...asking God for answers. Needing to "clean my spiritual house"...not knowing where to start. Visiting your blog this morning shows me a wonderful place to begin. I'm an "image" person, everything relates to images in my mind. The pictures of the toilet paper (even though it sounds silly) really puts perspective on many areas. Thank you for sharing! :o) I'm fairly certain that "image" will continue popping up in my mind to remind me...for many years to come. God Bless -

Blogger Cheri said...

Funny that you wrote this today. A few days ago, for the first time ever, I didn't change the toilet paper when it was the "wrong way."

I just thought ' who cares.' I wander if my husband notice it never got changed...since I think he does it on purpose knowing it drives me crazy!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me