They are home!!!!!!!!!!!

end of september  0070

This is our house yesterday morning at 7 a.m.!!

Erich and Mallory came through for a few hours on their way back to Nashville after their honeymoon!!  Hugo was so glad to see them!!

Todd and Olivia were heading off to school!

Evan was home from college to do a day of his internship with my friend, Kristy, who is a physical therapist in our town.

It was wonderful to have all of them here together even if we only had about 20 minutes.  Such a sweet reminder of how WONDERFUL Heaven will be!! No more goodbye, see you laters, or wish we had longer.....

Heading off to school this morning for FCA!

Until tonight, I love you all!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Dana Franks said...

That is so wounderful Tammy, and how great Heaven will. Love you Dana

Blogger Susan said...

Oh how exciting, even if it was a quick visit.

They sure look happy.

Tammy, you have such a beautiful family.

Check out the T-Shirt my husband wears often. (Project 365 this week!)

Love you♥

Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making my day!!!

Nickapalooza lives on!!!!!!!

Love you!

Tammy :)

I should have commented on your blog......I will later...and OH MY WORD, YOU ARE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER. Teaching full time has sent me backwards in my photography world, and I miss it greatly. Learning so much about what God really wants from me this year..............

Love you, friend!

Blogger Unknown said...

Dana, I tried to call you a few weeks ago after I received your phone message. I am so excited about the job you have now! It sounds perfect for you and your family!

We miss your family so much!

Love yoU!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me