Message Waiting.........

On my first day of school, I noticed that my phone said, "message for you" in the little box above the numbers.  I called the office and found out that they don't have a message service on their phones.  So it has said, "message for you" ever since school began and I guess it might all year long.first week of august 2010 0021 I keep my favorite little devotional at school so I can read it from time to time when I have a minute.

first week of august 2010 0021

It just occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, God wants me to remember that there is a message for me.........and for you......

From Him......

Anytime......

Anywhere.......

We just have to take the time to "listen."

I hope you hear from Him today.

Listening,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE 'seeing' God in these unique little ways that to me seem SO Gigantic and neat!!

Thank you God for being in the littlest details.

love,
Cheryl

Blogger Melanie said...

You have no idea what this means to me today.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me