Tick, Tick, Tick.....

clock

Time has a way of marching on, doesn't it?

In big ways I see how much time has passed since I was a little girl, since I was a college student, since I was a new wife and mom, since I was...

In little ways I see how much time has passed since I got up at 6 a.m. and began ironing Todd's shirt for today and my pants, since I looked through the entire house for Todd's black dress shoes for his concert tonight, since I helped Olivia with her hair, since I read a few short devotionals to get my morning focused, since I...

Now I'm bustling out the door for training before testing starts next week at school and time is still ticking....

But the good news is this.

With every tick we're one day closer to our Savior.

With every tick we have the chance to live for Him.

With every tick we are reminded of God's faithfulness.

Like the ocean waves that beat against the shore with such consistency, our clock's second hand moves methodically around our clock minute by minute hour by hour.

I guess this morning my question is how I am spending these seconds, these minutes, these hours.........

I want to spend them for Him.

Praying that as you see clocks and watches today that you will be reminded of His control over even the routine reality of TIME..........

Psalm 62:7-8

My salvation and my honor depend on God; 
       he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Trust in him at all times, O people;
       pour out your hearts to him,
       for God is our refuge.

Have a great day!



1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Another powerful truth Tammy.

I use your posts as one of my daily devotionals.

I never leave here the same.

LOVE YOU♥

Post a Comment

Home

About Me