The Invitation......

I heard this song for the first time today, thanks to a dear friend, and I just loved it!

It seemed so fitting after thinking about being washed in the blood of Jesus.

It's hard to watch Jesus suffer like He does in this video, but I wonder how hard it is for God to watch us live our lives as if His Son doesn't matter that much after all He did to save us from our sins.

This life is really just a vapor.  Even if we live to be 100, there will come a day when we will face the next life.  And 100 years will seem so short in comparison to what lies ahead of us.  How will we feel when we stand before God to give an account of our life?

Come find peace.

Accept His invitation.

(Don't forget to push pause on the blog music to the right before listening to the song. :)   )



4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Oh Tammy...

I love,love this song! The whole CD is incredible.

"So now will you come with me
To where the gates swing open wide
The King and His only Son
Are inviting us inside"

Oh, my heart longs for that day!!

Love you♥

Thanks for sharing this video~

Blogger Melanie said...

Loved seeing that you posted the song. It's what it's all about, isn't it.
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Blogger Unknown said...

Melanie,

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING SONG WITH ME!

I love you, and I think it is so perfect that the other comment on this post is from sweet Susan who connected our hurting hearts!

I love you,
Tammy

Blogger Melanie said...

Ironic. Though I suppose God is in the irony.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me