Twas the Night Before Christmas....

christmas the night before Twas the night before Christmas and all through our home-

People were sleeping!  I was finally alone!

I've wrapped and I've cooked and I've tried to be sweet,

I've  had to "let go" of the house looking neat.

Turkey's in the oven and breakfast's in a big pot,

But Betty Crocker is someone I'm definitely NOT!

So, I'll be relieved when the meal is all done,

And pray from the table my kids do not run.

Then off to the hospital to deliver baskets we'll go.

We want the kids who are sick (and their parents) to know-

That Christmas is all about sharing God's love.

The only true Hope comes from looking above.

Above all our problems.  Above all our fears.

There's a Father Who sees and Who counts all our tears.

Above all our worries.  Above all our pain.

There's a Savior Who promises to come back again!

So, good night my dear friends! The sleep I can't fight.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Loving all of you!

 



4 Comments:

Blogger valerie said...

Hi Tammy,
I came here from Melanie's blog.
Just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm thinking about you and all the others who have lost a child. I truly have no words and cannot imagine.
I love what you wrote on one of your posts:
"Christmas just doesn't get any easier, but Heaven does get closer."
I'm rejoicing with you and Melanie (and others) today that praise God we will all meet again one day and what a day of rejoicing that will be when we see Jesus & all our loved ones.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Valerie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Tammy!!!! Thinking of you...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!

Anonymous VIOLETA said...

THE DIFFRENCE

I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish that
I didn’t have time to pray.


Problems just tumbled about me,
and heavier came each task.
“Why doesn’t God help me?” I wondered.
He answered, “You didn’t ask.”



I wanted to see joy and beauty,
but the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn’t show me,
He said, “But you didn’t seek.”


I tried to come into God’s presence;
I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided,
“My child, you didn’t knock.”


I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish that
I had to take time to pray.

JESUS, is the reason for what i`m so happy on this earth ,....without HIM i`m nothing !

love you Tammy !!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me