Nick's Nooks are Ready to Deliver!

lots of stuff 1117

lots of stuff 1118

 

lots of stuff 1119

I just wanted to share the finished bookshelves that will soon be delivered to area doctor's offices and hospitals.

Thank you to everyone who helped along the way!

Nick loved to read!

And Nick got so tired of sitting in waiting rooms!

So, our prayer is that these shelves will offer kids a fun way to pass time while they're waiting as well as give them a chance to increase their love for reading!

Trying so hard to focus on the lives Nick will touch even though I miss him more than words can even express,



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These bookshelves look awesome!!!!

Blogger Cheri said...

They look great. I love the notecard that must have been from when Nick was young..."On the first day of school I read a book by myself." What a precious momento of his younger years.

Blogger natalie said...

Nick's Nooks turned out awesome! I am sure kids will love them!!! And oh my, the lives that he is continuing to touch!

God BLess you,
natalie

Blogger Bonita said...

What a great idea and what beautiful shelves!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a former elementary school teacher I love the book nooks and Nick's piece of writing. How inspirational those will be in Dr's offices and how special you are to keep his memory close to your heart through your work for Nick. Sandy from MD

Blogger Jennifer said...

WOW - they look great! What a special idea!!

YAYY!!! LOVE them!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me