Christmas in June?????????

2009-06-170074 resized Tim, Todd, Olivia, and I slipped away for two days to Santa Claus, IN, with some friends from church!

 

2009-06-170073 resized

If you've never heard of Holiday World, you might want to check it out online!

www.holidayworld.com

I learned a lot on this little trip that I'll share over the weekend.

For tonight, I'll just share this:

Even in a world where it is becoming more and more difficult to share your faith, there is a little place for families where the Nativity Scene is still displayed year round with no fear of being removed and where Christian music is piped through the air and no one is complaining!

Oh, and I almost forgot! 

Free coffee and pop all day everywhere throughout the park!!!!

2009-06-170139 resized

2009-06-170050 resized

 2009-06-170111 resized

2009-06-170054 resized 2009-06-170103 resized 2009-06-170155 resized

2009-06-170152 resized

Thank you, Jeff, Brook, Cameron, and Ian for a great time!!!

Thank you, Lord, for a nice little vacation in a place that remembers the true "reason for the season" all year long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

OH MY GOODNESS TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going there when we come home. I want to ride the WORLDS LARGEST WATER RIDE!!!!

So glad you had a blast!!! I am SUPER excited!!!! The free soda and sunscreen is exciting too!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Blogger Rose said...

Looks like fun! I went to Kings Island as a kid (isn't that in Kentucky?)

Blogger Rose said...

Whoops. I just Googled and it's in Ohio (but you probably knew that!) But it's close to KY, where we were on that same trip! My dad had relatives there and what I remember most about visiting is how cool the southern accents sounded!! We don't have accents where I'm from (CA) or maybe you would say we do and you don't! LOL.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me