Trying to Stay Strong.................
Shew!!

I started strong.

I want to stay strong!

I'm subbing at the school where Nick received his award last spring for getting a "distinguished" on his portfolio........

Today is that same annual awards day.

I just can't go in the gym. I don't want to make a scene. So I've slipped back up to the science classroom where I was writing a letter for a teacher and I'm trying to keep my boundaries in "pleasant places" even though I'm a little tickled that my "pleasant place" today is in a room with a live bird!

Leave it to Nick to give me a reason to smile even in the midst of teary eyes.


5 Comments:

Praying for you and thinking about you lots today...I think God gave me today off for a reason!

LOVE YA!

Blogger Cheri said...

Satan...get out of Tammy's way!

Blogger Beckypdj said...

Finishing strong, yes that is what we all want to do. I am in my 16th month living with without my son, Peyton. I have made it through all the "firsts" I miss him constantly, but it does get easier. Father God, I thank you for my sister in Christ that knows to run to You in the weak moments.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Blogger Bonita said...

You aren't trying to stay strong. You ARE staying strong. You were strong enough to admit that you weren't ready for that awards ceremony just yet and you found a suitable alternative. Knowing your limitations is a part of strength. I'm proud of you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you and YES...YOU ARE STRONG!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me