A Reminder of What's Enough..

adriennes angels and broken glass 004

I Tim. 6:6

A devout life does bring wealth, but it's the rich simplicity of being yourself before God. Since we entered the world penniless and will leave it penniless, if we have bread on the table and shoes on our feet, that's enough.

adriennes angels and broken glass 001 adriennes angels and broken glass 002 

adriennes angels and broken glass 003

Our home is overflowing with college kids, our own children, our friends..

and all of their shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Lord, for these reminders throughout my home...

Reminders that we have enough!

Keep me focused on the "enough-ness" of today!



4 Comments:

Blogger Bonita said...

You've changed my perspective about the shoes my family leaves all over the house. From now on I will see them as reminders that we have enough and that when the road is rough we have protection, when the weather is cold we have warmth for our feet, and when I see those shoes it means that people that I have people that I love in my life.

Blogger Cheri said...

Man, would I love to have that attitude. Instead of seeing the mess I could see the blessing! Thank you for this.

Blogger Rose said...

If shoes are an indication, then we have MORE than enough! Thanks, Tammy for a thoughtful post.

Blogger Unknown said...

Tammy
This comment has nothing to do with this post. But I just had to tell you this. I am visiting UK to return my husband's ashes to his home town.I was walking down a strange street near to where I am staying with friends that I never met till now and I found a PENNY. Then I went to visit a sister in law that I never met and found another PENNY> I though of you immediately and pennies from heaven. Just confirming that God is going before me. How amazing it was.#
Jennifer

Post a Comment

Home

About Me