My "Knight" in Shining Armor........and Tim :)



Last Friday Tim and I went to the annual Kentucky Christian University's Junior/Senior Banquet....

A photographer was there to take each couple's picture.


Tim, being the goofball that he is, grabbed the KCU Knight and put him in between us!

So.....what's a girl to do?!?

I just leaned on the knight and smiled!

As I looked at the picture today, it occurred to me that our marriage has survived the past
23 1/2 years only by the grace of God and the fact that we're both leaning on something stronger than each other..........

Thankful for a Savior who truly is my "knight in shining armor" and for Tim who allows me to love God more than Him!!

By the way, did you notice that I look like the Statue of Liberty!?


7 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

What a great picture. After all you have been through....YOU ARE DEFINATELY THE STATUE OF LIBERTY....Strong, Loving, Dependable and Full of Glory. I know there are a dozen more but thats all I could come up with on the fly!! XOXOXOXO

Blogger Susan said...

Oh, that was just precious. And yes, God has truly been with you both though so many things.

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. (Ecc. 4:11)

Thanks for being such a beautiful example of this for us all♥

Blogger Jennifer said...

So cute how you guys are coordinatin' and matchin' with your purples!! What a cute photo! Hope you had a great time!!

Blogger Jennifer said...

Tammy -

Was just wondering if you had read any of this blog...

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

About her recent trip to India...I thought you might enjoy it. I certainly have enjoyed reading your insights and memories from your trip.

Have a great weekend!

Blogger Cheri said...
Anonymous Brenda said...

Such a great Picture! If we could all have faith like you!
God Bless You,
Brenda

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about the Statue of Liberty comment!!!! This is hilarious!!!! Because yes...you are the Statue of Liberty!! I always knew you were a star!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me