Finding My Mind Back in India.......







































And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.







~ Philippians 4:19, NLT


If I could say anything to the people of India, this verse probably sums it up.

When I witnessed this precious woman standing literally on the brink of a very, very deep well lifting bucket after bucket of water to fill her pots, I couldn't help but think of the time when Jesus met the woman at the well and offered so much more than water......







I just thought of her today and wondered what she was doing.....






Wondered if she will ever know about the Living Water.......


















3 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

...the woman at the well...

Philippians 4:19...

I sooo needed to hear that...

For a month I will be sleeping in a floor in a house of a dear friend...

I was frustrated with the way this came about though not ungrateful...

That being said, between your blog and Melissa's (Beth Moore's daughter), I find myself feeling so selfish and spoiled today...

He certainly provides...

He provides IMMEASURABLY MORE than we can imagine or deserve...

Anonymous Brenda said...

What we take for granted, oh how wonderful our God is!
Blessings,
Brenda

Post a Comment

Home

About Me