My Foot is Slipping


Ps. 94: 18 -19

When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
Shew! It has been one of those days. I say, "I'm trusting God to make the rough places smooth," and then I find myself slipping on every rock that jets out in front of me. "Oh, God, I am saying it..........."My foot is slipping!""
Tears come easily. I feel fear.
As I confess this truth tonight, I am trusting You, Lord, to support me as You promise in Your Word.
"Lord, I do feel anxiety great within me tonight................please bring joy to my soul."
I claim this support and joy in the name of Jesus!
And simply try to sleep in the safety of His arms.
Learning to trust daily,





9 Comments:

Blogger Luanne said...

Praying for every step you take today--one step at a time. Do not look behind, and do not look ahead. Grace for the moment. Love you--Luanne

Will be looking for you at the game tonight--via tv! Have fun!

Blogger Tiffany Miles said...

I am praying for you all. I remember at UK when Elisha had already started to improve but I stood by his bedside discouraged none the less. I stared at my son and could almost hear the enemy saying "tell him it's okay to go home." I refused! I would not tell my miracle to give up! Stand strong. God is at work here. Comfounding the wise, that's what God does the best.

Blogger Cheri said...

By chance is that you climbing that mountain in the picture?

Praying for you, Cheri

Blogger Sheryl said...

Praying for you. Our feet slip. Unfortunately that is just the nature of our humanity. You, however, are such a great example to those of us who are peeking in on your life. May His peace be physically evident in your life today. -Sheryl

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prayed you had a peaceful sleep last night and every and I continue to pray for your miracle.
xoxoxo
Charlotte

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prayed you had a peaceful sleep last night and every other night for that matter and I continue to pray for your miracle.
xoxoxo
Charlotte

I hate when I don't proof things. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prayed you had a peaceful sleep last night and every other night for that matter and I continue to pray for your miracle.
xoxoxo
Charlotte

I hate when I don't proof things. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a random person who stumbled across your Blog here, but I wanted you to know my prayers are with you and your family, especially with Nick. The Lord will provide.

Blogger Addicted to Beadz said...

Tammy,

Praying for the miracle, and for peace while you wait.

Love,
Cheryl

Post a Comment

Home

About Me