When Eight Teenage Girls Have a Sleepover........

august iphone pics 176

You would think after an almost four-hour car wash, a couple of hours at the county fair, opening night of high school football.......

then lying on the deck and watching the meteor shower until after 2 a.m.,

august iphone pics 198

that these girls would be sleeping now.

But I can still here feet going up and down the stairs every once in a while, and I'm afraid to go see what's happening at 3:30 a.m.

So, I'm heading to bed with one eye open and my ears still turned on to the sounds coming from my living room.

When teenage girls have a sleepover, you just have to tell yourself,

"Sleep will come tomorrow after church."

Until then, I'm going to rest as much as I can, thankful for each of Olivia's friends floating through my house tonight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me