Feel Special..............

Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless..........

I found myself feeling very anxious last night about the first day of school today.

I struggle with balancing work and home.

I always have.

I am a stay-at-home mom at heart, so stretching myself into a career has been difficult.  

So what do I do this morning as I find myself with my hair in a towel, dress clothes on, puppies at my feet, and students waiting for me?

I remember.

I remember that in the big scheme of life this is just a passing moment.

I remember that above, around me, and in me there is a power working that sustains, equips, empowers, protects, and comforts me.

I remember that before the world began God chose me.

He chose you too.

He loves us!

So today, as I begin a new job in a new school with much larger class sizes, I am asking God to keep whispering in my ear all day long..

I CHOSE YOU.

I AM WITH YOU.

I LOVE YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE.

I am praying He will whisper this in your ear, too,

through things you see and things you do.

I love you all.

I need to dry my hair!

Hugs,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of one sweet smiling young man that is glad that you chose to stretch past a stay-at-home mom to become his teacher. He was a little nervous this morning but I'm sure he's past that at this point. He always wanted to have you as a teacher and now he does. From another 'career' mom, my nerves of sending my boy to high school were put to ease when you told me you were going to be there. :) Knowing you are also his teacher, just thrills me (and Brian) to death. Have a great year! Love you!

Anonymous Tammy Nischan said...

Your sweet smiling young man made my day! :) I look forward to sharing this year with him!

Love you, Kim! Thank you for your sweet words! :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me