Vision Trouble...............................
On the way to work I kept thinking, 'My right eye seems blurry. I must have my contact lens in upside down."

When I arrived at school, I went straight to the restroom and discovered that there is actually no lens in my right eye! I don't know how I managed that!

It's going to be an interesting day with only half my eyesight.

As I sit here preparing for the day, I am asking myself this question,

"How many days do I live with only half of my vision focused on God?"

What a blurry world when I only see half of what God longs for me to see.

Today, I may be visually impaired but I do not want to be spiritually impaired.




"Lord, open my eyes and enlighten me with Your Word and Your messages that comes through events all around me. I don't want to miss a thing!



Open the eyes of my heart, Lord!"


Psalm 119:17-19


Be good to your servant while I live,

that I may obey Your Word.

Open my eyes that I may see

wonderful things in Your law.

I am a stranger on earth,

do not hide your commands from me.


2 Comments:

Blogger Gina Conroy said...

Amen, to that! I think this would be a great post for Writer...Interrupted. If you're interested, lmk!!

Blogger Chris Graham said...

What a marvelous post. I am in training to look for the nuggets (God's presence in my life) each and every day. They are there we just have to keep both eyes open to see them. Thank you for your post! Chris

Post a Comment

Home

About Me