The Royal Wedding I Want to Attend....

crown

Revelation 19:6-9

Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:

   "Hallelujah!
   For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
   and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
   and his bride has made herself ready.
Fine linen, bright and clean,
   was given her to wear."

   (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God's holy people.)

Then the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!" And he added, "These are the true words of God."

 

Revelation 21:1-3

Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the

first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice

from the throne saying, "Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

Crown-of-Thorns

Thankful for my King's crown,



6 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I, too, am thankful for that crown my King wore... thank You, Jesus...and thank you, Tammy, for always sharing God's thoughts through your heart

HIS
patti

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so blessed to read about your precious Nick weeks ago & God has used your testimony to touch my heart deeply. Now I especially look to your blog knowing that I will find treasure. What is it about afflictions that change our hearts to more reflect our Savior?Loving you deeply in Jesus & just learning to leave comments! Cynthia

Blogger Unknown said...

Tammy
I just wanted to let you know the the book Regret Free Parenting has arrived. Didn't take very long at all. It looks like a good read. I am well past my parenting days but my son and dIL were visiting for the weekend. They are expecting their first baby in July so I was able to give them the book.
They believe in God but are not walking with the Lord right now so I am believing that this book might just give them a bit of a push. My DIL is a catholic girl and really doesn't understand about having a personal relationship with Jesus. My son does but prefers not to rock the boat, so to say.

I am so pleased that I was a winner. Thank you to you and the publishers for the opportunity.

Anonymous Tammy Nischan said...

I will let the publisher know. I wonder if it just takes an extra-long time to arrive in Australia.

I am so sorry.

I sent them the list several weeks ago. :(

Please know that I will check this evening!

Love you!!!!

I want you to have that book. I will send my copy if I have to!!

Hugs,
Tammy :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Tammy I think you misread my message the book HAS Arrived. And I went on to say that I gave it to my son and daughter in law. And that it didn't taker very long to get here

Sorry you mis understood.

Anonymous Tammy Nischan said...

Oh my goodness, I scare myself!!! :)

Can you tell I was reading quickly before I left for school?

I am so relieved and happy!!

Thank you for letting me know that I had misread your note. Oh my...........now you know me even better :)

Love yoU!

Tammy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me