Spiritual Warning Sirens....Do We Hear Them?





Tragedy has struck Japan. Hawaii has been issued a warning. Sirens are blaring.
As we pray for all of these people affected by today's catastrophe, I feel compelled to ask that we pray for the souls of people all over the world.
Because I wonder how seriously most people take the warnings and truths below?



"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."
(NAS, Matthew 24:14)


"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come."
(NIV, Mark 13:32-33)


So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
(NIV, Matthew 24:43-44)


"Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."
(NLT, John 14:1-4)
Praying you are ready for His unexpected but very certain return,








1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Prayers go out to everyone affected by this earthquake! Your site is great. I'll be back!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me