Nick and Adrienne's Special Place.....

Nick's tombstone was placed in the cemetery about a week and a half ago.  Today the sun was shining, and I decided it was time to go visit and take pictures.  So after school, I took a walk.  I need to get new flowers for Adrienne's vase.  I didn't realize how faded the flowers had gotten since winter, so I threw them away. I'll take another picture after I add spring flowers. :)

As much as my heart aches as I stand and view these two stones, I do find peace in knowing that Nick and Adrienne's eternities are secure.  Because of this, I can still smile.  Erich, Evan, Todd, and Olivia have a lot of this evil world to deal with before they face the throne of God.....it is for them that I pray daily. 

Before I went to bed, I wanted to share Nick and Adrienne's special place with you.  I hope you like it.032111012

 032111021

032111041

032111019    These are the words that friends and family shared about Nick on Facebook, in emails, and through my blog.

  Thank you for helping make Nick's tombstone perfect!  032111020 

032111041 

032111015032111018

Thankful for my two gifts in Heaven and anxious for the day when they greet me at the golden gates!



9 Comments:

AMAZING...LOVE IT! I am praising the Lord for the growth he has spurred in so many through Nick's continual influence in this world!

LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((( Tammy n' family ))))
So beautiful! a
Absolutely beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Sometimes, I feel like an intruder, peeking into your personal life; then, I realize it is you who share with us... you and HIM...
thank you ((( Tammy ))) for responding to HIS nudges to share.
( You weave words like nobodies' business... :-) )
You'll never know how your precious ones have touched countless lives.
Peace, my friend.
HIS,
patti

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today before I rush off to work. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I will stop by the next time I am in Grayson. Nick is never far from my mind.
Carol

Blogger Beckypdj said...
Blogger natalie said...

Tammy,

You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your sweet Angels with us and for allowing God to use you to help others who grieve.

much love,
natalie

Blogger Glynnis Whitwer said...

Tammy - these are beautiful ways to honor the lives of your children here on earth. They continue to live and I KNOW the day will be joyous when you change you address too.

Love you! Glynnis

Blogger Cheri said...

Seeing those was like a breath of fresh air. Does that make any sense? Anyone walking by will see God there. Fabulous! What a tribute. To God be the glory.

Thank you all for sharing your kind words. When I have moments of feeling alone all I have to do is come here and remember that God has provided me with such a network of love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing in my grief, my joy, my journey...........I love sharing life with you and love to hear from you in any way possible (email, blog comments, Facebook posts, phone calls). Thankful, Tammy

Blogger Susan said...

Oh Tammy,

How beautiful it is indeed. And yes, we must pray for those who are left behind.

We are living in such difficult days.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Looking forward to meeting your children one day!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me