And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love having the opportunity to share books with all of you, but I am always sad to have to announce only one winner.  I wish I could mail copies to all of you who entered the drawing!

This week's drawing for the book, How to Really Love Your Adult Child, goes to Renee Stewart!  Congratulations!

To everyone else, please stop back by for some periodic thoughts from my reading of this book as well as for the chance to enter another drawing!  I will be having another give-away very soon for two other newly-published books!

Renee, email me at tammynischan@yahoo.com and I will get the book to you ASAP!

I'll write more tomorrow!

Much love and prayers to all of you,



1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

YAY!!! Will email you! THANKS!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me