Human hands gifted by God......

reception 0010_resize

A tuck of a flower here.......

reception 0011_resize

And a tuck of a flower there........reception 0009_resize  Carefully placed on each little layer......reception 0008_resize And topped with the faces of two filled with love.........reception 0025_resize Thank you, Kim, for making Erich and Mallory's reception so much sweeter because of your willingness to share your talent......

Even when you were not feeling well.  I love you so much.

Your precious human hands have truly been gifted by God above!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,
You are quite welcome. I just wish I had felt better and could have enjoyed the whole reception. Of course, I forgot to tell you that now you'll have to endure class 2 with me this winter.lol Love you!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me