Hugo's Big Day........

more hugo  0005_resize

more hugo  0007_resize

We took Hugo out to see Grayson Lake.  He had a great time!

more hugo  0003_resize  Can you tell it was nearly 100 degrees here today....and this was an evening picture. We were soooooooooooooo hot!

more hugo  0020_resize

  We had to stop and let the Jordans meet Hugo.  John is such a dog-lover..can't you tell?  Our son Todd is named Todd Jordan..after this precious family who came running to our house the morning we woke up and discovered that Adrienne was not breathing.  Martha tried to do CPR (she is a nurse), and she held Adrienne until the coroner arrived.  I don't remember a lot about that day except that they were there from early morning until late at night-mowing and making a lot of phone calls.  I remember thinking that if we ever had another child somehow "Jordan" would be in the name.

We love you, John and Martha!!!more hugo  0024_resize We took a little swim when we got home!  more hugo  0021_resize Even Hugo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim, Todd, and Evan pull in about 1:30 this morning.  They are flying from Houston to Lexington this very minute!

Then we'll be doing laundry and getting Todd repacked to leave for Mission Indy (a mission trip with our church) at 8 a.m. in the morning!

Olivia and I are heading out with them (just for tomorrow) for a day at King's Island with the youth group.  We'll come back home tomorrow night with the junior high kids.  If you are planning to be at King's Island tomorrow (Sat., July 24th), please let me know!  Email me or something! :)

Thankful for some time with Erich,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I am so glad you posted all these pictures!! I took the one of Erich, Olivia, and Hugo and made it my desktop picture. Glad you're getting to spend some time with Erich, too! I know he's really missed you guys and Grayson! Love you!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me