Parenting is not for wimps...........and I feel like one
James 1:19-20

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

Longing to be a mom who can be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry.

Praying that I can learn how to balance all the different aspects of parenting, so that Tim and I can raise Todd and Olivia to love God with their entire hearts and souls!

Realizing that even in my grief I am being called to be a quality mom.

Open to any words of wisdom on parenting.......

Remembering a t-shirt I read one time that said,

"Teenagers help me understand why many animals eat their young."

Enough said for tonight,




2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

About that t-shirt...one half of me wants to moan "Ewwww...." and the other half is laughing out loud!! Reminds me of the popular one (you've probably seen) about raising teenagers is liking trying to nail jello to the wall :)

Happy Wednesday, friend!

Dear friend...I am not a parent...however, I know something that is true! God knows YOU and He knows your kiddos...He put yall together...Keep trusting Him as He works through your life friend!

And remind me if/when I become a parent ok?

Post a Comment

Home

About Me