Why We Went......................

Seeing this precious village woman holding the brochure for Nick's foundation seems like the only fitting way to begin this journey with you.

After all, Nick is the reason we journeyed to the other side of the world........

To somehow take our pain and use it for God's glory........

To somehow take Nick's love and share it with people who long to know the one and only God of Creation........

I have so much to share. I personally took over 2000 photographs, and honestly each one of them has a story of its own. So as the Lord leads, I will post a photo and the thoughts God puts on my heart.

I've missed you all more than words can express. I thought of you daily as we journeyed by airplane, train, camel, elephant, jeep, taxi..........

But for this morning, as I try to unpack, do laundry, sort through piles of mail, and simply come to grips with a new world view, I had to share this photo.............

This photo of why we went to India.

Nick, we love you. You were with us in so many ways............

Father, we love you even more. Your presence gave us strength when it seemed there was none left.

Until next time.....which may be in only a few hours!

My love and blessings are sent to each of you in a very special way today,


12 Comments:

Blogger Lisa P said...

Really awesome.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Glad to hear that you and your family are home safe. Have been Thinking and praying for you often.
Darnell Wheatley

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy
so glad you are all home safely. I have thought of you so many times through the week. Can't wait to hear some of the stories.
Love,
Dana

Blogger Trish said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're home! The picture you sent of the coin in the email this morning... Wow. It left me in tears! I'm still thinking about it!
Love you,
Trish

Blogger Cheri said...

You said something about your "new world view" and I can only imagine how experienceing something like this can really change the way you see the world. Can't wait to hear of your glorious journey!

Blogger Pam said...

Tammy,
I can't wait to hear what you thought of India. It changed our lives in ways that we are still discovering...two years later.
Blessings,
Pam

Blogger Rose said...

So glad you made it home safely! I thought of your family and prayed for you all often this past week. I can't wait to read about your trip and see your pictures.

Blogger Jennifer said...

Welcome Home!! I thought of you often as well. I pray the trip was everything you had prayed for...and even more! I pray that God will be glorified..and can't wait to hear about your experiences! What a precious photo today...

Again...welcome home!! Hugs, Jennifer

SOOOO glad you are back safe! Praying for a smooth transition back to our time zone!!!

Blogger Charlotte said...

OH HOW I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your journey!!! xoxoxoxo

Blogger Susan said...

Welcome home Tammy,

You were missed!! Just seeing your first picture I know God did a GREAT work while you were there.

I'll look forward to hear all God did and see those pictures!

Blessings to you Tammy♥

Anonymous Lisa Franke said...

I so glad you are home safe my prayers have been with you.

Lisa

Post a Comment

Home

About Me