Urgent Prayer Request for Nick
Nick suddenly became unresponsive this afternoon on our deck. It was like he was looking around but could not hear me. We took him to the ER in Ashland and then he was to be airlifted to Columbus but due to the weather, they had to send a special neuro team down to Ashland to pick him up.

His catscan showed no bleeding. We are not sure what is going on. They think it could be a post-operative seizure. Please pray. I will write again later.

Much love.

Tammy

When I am afraid, I will trust in Him....In God whose Word I praise...In God I will trust...I will not be afraid, what can mortal man do to me? (One of my favorite verses in Psalm)


5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift up Nick to you now. What ever caused this seizure I pray it will be resolved and never happen again.

Give the doctors wisdom as they care for him. Cover this family with your love and protection.

Thank you Jesus for healing Nick, in your precious holy name, Amen.

Blogger Jennifer said...

Dear Tammy,

I just checked in on you guys today - so sorry I missed it yesterday. But I am praying and will continue to pray. Please know you are covered in prayer.

Jennifer

Blogger Living Beyond said...

Just got these e-mail today - I'll be praying.

Blogger Living Beyond said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Living Beyond said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me