The Craziness of the Last Few Days......................
Summer is quickly approaching, and there are so many loose ends to tie up!

Finals, grades, graduation, classroom cleaning and organizing...........................

Our house is a house that revolves around the education calendar, so the thought of summer is like a long-awaited breath of fresh air.

In the midst of all the end-of-the-year activities, I'm trying to finalize things for two weekend speaking engagements.

Late nights and early mornings seem to be the norm.

This morning, though, Olivia joined my early-morning craziness because she was leaving for an all-day field trip, so my routine turned out a little different than normal.  I missed my morning time with all of you.

I just wanted to take a minute and say "Good Morning!" and "Have a great day!!"

Love you all!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me