Winner of the Book and Prayer Request
I remembered that I hadn't yet chosen a winner in the drawing for the book Hugs: Bible Reflections for Women, so I went back to that post from September to make my selection. I was in a rush and thought "I'll just pick number four whoever it is!"

Well, it was Natalie, so I went to her blog to tell her that she had won and realized that Natalie is a friend I have met through my blog who has also lost a child.

And I had stopped by her blog over a month ago to check in and had read that her other daughter had run away from home.

When I went back today, I realized that she has not posted any news since August 8th when this happened. I felt so horrible for not checking in sooner.

I just thought that God laying this "book drawing" on my heart at this minute as I walking out the door and then leading me to just pick a number when I usually write down all names and do a drawing was so Providential in that He wants all of us to pray for Natalie and her family.

You can go to http://byhisgrace-adkins.blogspot.com/ to send Natalie a note.

Love you all. Thanks for being faithful in prayer.


3 Comments:

Blogger Paula V said...

Love this. So cool how the drawing happened and God leading you back to check on your friend.

Blogger Sheryl said...

was just catching up on several posts. lots i've missed!! you are so wonderful to continue to point us to others who needs our prayers. i will head over to natalie's now.

love to you!!

Anonymous miss mary said...

what an awesome way God called you to help someone in need , will be praying.

Still loving your blog . You are so inspiring. I just love it here.

God Bless and hugs

Post a Comment

Home

About Me