A "Marbleous" Day....

We were so thankful that Marble did not run away during the night!!!! 

Or get chased off by Snoopy or Peppy!

After these three "kitty hunters" tried desperately to find her in the dark last night, I wasn't sure she'd still be around this morning!!!

2009-07-030004 holiday world trip resized

Thankfully, after returning from the dentist this morning, Olivia found Marble safe and sound and was able to actually catch her and hold her!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!

2009-07-030010 holiday world trip resized

2009-07-030014 holiday world trip resized

2009-07-030015 holiday world trip resized

Thank you, Lord, for a "marbleous" day!

And a special little prize to the first person who notices what changed about Olivia today!!!



5 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Braces!!! Zach just got his in May...Just two weeks before Levi got his braces off. I'd recognize new braces anywhere!

Becki C.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I wasnt the 1st but I can certainly see it's....BRACES!! FUN!! :) Love that kitty (and the story) what a great name!!!

Praying for you...daily

Cheryl

Blogger Jessica said...

I immediately noticed Olivia's braces. I can't believe she's old enough for braces. :)

Blogger natalie said...

Whata beautiful smile! I noticed the braces on Olivia 1st thing!

I love the kitty story, glad you found her!

God Bless,
natalie

Post a Comment

Home

About Me