About Me
I am married to Tim Nischan, Professor of Business at Kentucky Christian University. Together we have four beautiful children on earth ranging in age from 14 to 25!  We also have two beautiful angels in Heaven. Through the years, our family has experienced some amazing mountaintop experiences like the adoption of our daughter, Olivia, from India and the marriage or our son Erich to his beautiful wife Mallory.  However, we have also survived some very difficult valleys. In 1992, we lost our 6-week old daughter, Adrienne, to SIDS. In 2002, our son, Nick began a 6 1/2 year battle with brain cancer which he lost in the world's eyes on November 29, 2008.  We know and believe that Nick actually won a great victory on that day and joined his sister in Heaven. Through these highs and lows I have truly learned that the most important things in life are not things. I have also learned that a deep faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to survive on this planet! My hope is in Heaven! My strength comes from His Word! I live for Him and Him alone! My goal for each day is to read part of God's Word, His love letter to the world, and apply it to my daily life.   I believe that His Word holds the answer to all of life's problems and that it is alive, active, and sharper than a two-edged sword! In my blog I hope to share daily my heart and His Words! God Bless You All!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me